Topics to be covered in this seminar are:
- Introduction to Common Misconceptions of Weighing and Importance of Accurate Weighing
- Challenges of Complying to ISO Requirements
- How to Ensure Accurate Weighing to Produce Consistent Quality Products and Avoid Reworks
- How to Increase Productivity and Cost Saving by Assuring Accurate Weighing Overtime
- Calibration and Life Cycle Management Solution with Documented Strategy to Accurate Weighing.
In this regard, we are inviting your staff, particularly Assistant Managers, Supervisors and/or Engineers in your QA/QC, Process Instrumentation, R & D & Production Departments and also Planters’ QA representatives to attend this seminar.
This seminar is a collaboration between Mettler Toledo-Philippines and Process Division of PHILSUTECH. We are expecting 50 participants only, hence, we are requesting you to make your reservations not later than January 31, 2018.
In order to defray the cost of the seminar, we will be charging P1,500.00 per participant inclusive of lunch and snacks (AM & PM) for the day.
We are looking forward to your prompt reply. Deadline January 31, 2018.
Very truly yours,
FRANCIS Y. FERRARIS DEAN L. GUEVARRA
VP & Director, Process Director President